Feb 24th, 2017
It's gettin' late, and we just can't wait... to talk about this week's fandom: KISS Army!
How did KISS Army start? Is it just about the music, or is there something more?
We're gonna rock and roll all night, and podcast ... once a week? Sure.
Everyone's a fan!
- Want to see more awesome fandom content? Become a Patron on Patreon!
- Find more like this: fanthropological.com
- Find us on social media
- Email us about fandoms you want to hear about: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KISS Army, Wikipedia
- He's a one-man KISS Army, 18 concerts and counting
- KISS Loves You
- KISS is a terrible, shitty band. Why are they popular? Why were they ever popular?
- KISS Online
- Everlasting KISS: The Branding of the World's Most Commercial Band
- In The Hands Of Fate: An Exclusive Interview With Bassist JOHN REGAN Of FOUR BY FATE
- r/KISS – Calling all Dr. Loves? (Rant)
- r/KISS – Favorite member, why and since when
- A final KISS Goodbye: Newfoundlander Buried in Custom-Made Coffin
- Justin Kirk on 'APB' Cop Drama
- He's a One-Man KISS Army, 18 Concerts and Counting
- 90 Minutes with Gene Simmons Made Me a Member of the KISS Army for Life
- KISS Army Founder Bill Starkey On The Truth About His Story, True KISS Fans, His Experiences 38 Years Ago and Much More
- I finally got KISS
- Which rock group is better Queen or Kiss? Why